View All daraz Jobs Daraz
Who are we looking for?Our organization is characterized by young and smart talent with lots of energy and initiative. We are extremely performance oriented and believe in letting the best people and ideas grow – regardless of seniority. In our top management, we look for mature managers who understand how to channel this energy and who has experience in structuring work streams, processes and ideas. As part of the team, we expect you to adopt our philosophy of an equal balance of ‘managing’ and ‘empowering’.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Contribute in all phases of the development life-cycle
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Proven working experience in Java development
- In-depth experience with Python, Java and data processing, manipulation or querying (SQL or NoSQL)
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
Qualification & Experience:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Excellent knowledge of Relational and Non Relational Databases.
- Experience in the Spring Framework
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Multan, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A