View All daraz Jobs Daraz
We are looking for a Program Manager with expertise managing software implementation projects. This is a role that will suit someone who is flexible, dynamic and experienced in stakeholder management, as they will be required to work on a variety of different projects.
- Manage cross-team interdependencies for complex e-commerce projects
- Ensure early identification of, and mitigation of, potential risks and issues
- Manage design, planning, implementation, control and completion of these projects, including resource allocation stakeholder alignment, and project timeline management
- Liaise cross functionally with product teams and business teams to understand both functional requirements as well as technical solutions and challenges, to design project solutions that meet both needs
- Use data analytics to regularly monitor, review and report on the progress of projects
- Work with regional and local teams across all Daraz countries to implement key technology solutions, while maintaining operational performance
- Quantitative analytical abilities.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in program and project management.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, with rapidly changing needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology, or relevant field.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Excel proficiency and experience with data analytic tools and SQL
- Experience defining KPIs and success metrics for programs and projects
- Prior experience with e-commerce, supply chain or logistics
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rawalpindi, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A