View All daraz Jobs Daraz
Who are we looking for?– Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or other business/analytical disciplines or equivalent experience
- Work closely with senior leadership to understand business challenges, and provide data/analysis for better decision making.
- Build and manage programs and projects accelerating the growth of sellers
- Performance tracking of various Daraz seller segments and cohorts
- Communicate complex analysis and insights to internal and external stakeholders within Daraz, at all levels both in verbal and in writing
- Initiate win-back, nurture and and welcome strategies for seller growth and engagement
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Quantitative analytical abilities.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in program and project management.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, with rapidly changing needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology, or relevant field.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A